In honor of the athletic competition currently going on in a South American country, we are holding our own set of games starting today and a winner(s) being decided next Friday. Yes, someone will win the gold, someone will get the silver, someone with the bronze and chances are someone might get the DFL (dead f@#$ing last) award.
Today’s games started with our normal runs at 5:30 and 6AM … then the partner workout with the 6:25AM at the west steps of the Capitol where we had some people in attendance to spectate, okay maybe not us, but they happened to be there when we took one of our photos, so we claim them to be ours, because we know they were watching us thinking … WTF are those folks doing? See them in the photo …
So the points system of the #9RUN6games are going to look something like this …
- 1,000 points for just showing up
- 10,000 points for busting your butt through a workout
- 5,000 points for bringing a new member to a workout
- 1,000 points for posting something about the #9RUN6games on social media
- 20,000 points for posting a #PhelpsFace on your social media.
- 1,000,000 points for creating an awesome synchronized exercise video and sharing it. Example below …
The #9RUN6 games are pretty simple … it is about just having some fun with some friends and social media. Show how much fun we have at 9RUN6 and how fitness doesn’t have to be so serious all the time.